Benco Mining, established in 1998, is a sister company of Benco Mineral Projects and Minopex providing, either focused, independent, specialised services, or together provide a total solution mining service to its clients. Benco has a reputation of delivering superior results on technically challenging projects, through innovative practical engineering solutions and world-class project management systems.
Our approach to business
• Safety is of paramount importance and we apply a people based safety system and approach.
• We promote a culture of social and environmental awareness and compliance.
• Every project is a partnership with the client in a spirit of trust and mutual respect.
• We provide flexible project structures to meet our client’s needs.
• We utilize our expertise to complete projects on schedule and on budget.
• Our value engineering and innovation are applied for the benefit of projects as a whole.
• Benco Mining supplies clients with significant conceptual and detailed insight in Brown and Greenfields projects providing:- Management and building of projects for the mining industry
• Safety and risk programs and systems
• Training programs
• Concept, Scoping, Pre-feasibility, Feasibility and Bankable feasibility studies.
• Consulting, EPCM, EPC and LSTK services
• Competent Persons reports
• Resource estimation and valuation
• Manage drilling programs
• Mine design, scheduling and planning with expertise in most software packages
• Management of contract mining
• Operations plans including Capex and Opex optimisation
• Project management and engineering in all disciplines including mining, civil, structural, infrastructure, mechanical, plate work, electrical, instrumentation, control, etc.
• Procurement and material supply
• Shafts and shaft steelwork
• Materials handling
• Maintenance and maintenance systems
• Water management
• Compressed air management
Additional services, with the assistance of specialised sub-consultants include:
• Rock Engineering
• Winders and winding systems (In-house through Benco Technical Services)
• Headgear design (In-house through Holley & Associates)
• Social responsibility
• Financial requirements